Ogawa OmKnee Foot Massager Features:
- FIRST EVER Foot Massager with KNEE therapy.
- 225 degree Instant Flip for Knee/Calf and even Thigh massage.
- 11 Angle Customization to target desired massage area.
- 10 individual-inflatable airbags on your feet to simulate different massage styles.
- 7 Pre-set Massage modes to soothe and tone your legs/ feet /calves/knees.
- 5 cm Adjustable heights to adjust to individual’s physique.
- 4 bottom rollers to facilitate moving product from room to room.
- 3 Air Pressure Modes for varied intensities.
- 3 Layered Rollers for targeted acupuncture points on the feet (toe+arch+heel).
- 2 Individual Control panels for either of the Dual-Flip angle.
- Personal choice of Manual or Auto massage modes with Elevations and Customized Angles.
- Removable covers from knee and foot areas for washing.
Ogawa OmKnee Foot Massager Health Benefits:
- Soothes Joint Pains.
- Enables Blood Flow.
- Improves Flexibility.
- Helps Muscle Relax.
- Relieves Osteoarthritis.
- Reduces Joint Swelling.
- Helps relieve Pain.
- Relaxes and calms body tissues.
- Lowers chance of muscle spasm.
- Promotes healing of tissues.
Ogawa OmKnee Foot Massager with Knee Therapy
Give your Knees the care they deserve! Our knees are heavily used but are often taken for granted. Alleviate your foot and knee pain with the Ogawa OmKnee Foot Massager with Knee therapy. The unique Flip-Over panel allows you to massage your knees and calves while enjoying acupuncture pressure massage on your feet.
Heat therapy is the most common method used to treat aches and pains, and has a long history. The first known use of heat treatment can be traced back to 5000 BC. This age- old heating method was also recorded in the ancient Egyptian manuscripts. Meanwhile, other cultures with a history of heat therapy usage include Greece, China and Japan.
Through time and advancements in technology, heat therapy has been adapted into various applications and widely used for rehabilitation purposes. Heat increases tissue temperature, which enhances vasodilatation to allow better blood flow, so that more nutrients, proteins and oxygen can be delivered to the affected area to enhance the recovery of tissues.
7 Therapeutic Massage Modes
- KNEES AND CALVES - Using heat and 12 airbags, pressure is gradually applied onto the top part of the knees, gently relieving your knee pain. Simply switch to a calf massage by flipping the upper part, and let your calves enjoy the same soothing experience.
- FEET - This massage mode starts off by applying pressure to specific acupuncture points with gentle to strong roller strokes, aiding in the recovery from fatigue.
- FEET + KNEES, CALVES - For a more comprehensive coverage on the feet and knees, using rollers and airbags to soothe and restore joints to their optimal state. You can also change the massage combination from Foot+Knee to Foot+Calf anytime.
- TONE - An intensive, full-pressure massage mode that tones the knees, calves and feet.
- REVIVE - Put your mind at ease with this mode, which starts off at the heel to stimulate the ligaments. This massage mode is the most gentle, making it suitable for first-time users.
- REFLEXOLOGY - Focuses specifically on the acupuncture points on your feet. This massage mode is the most powerful, making it suitable for tired and sore feet after a long day.
- OMKNEE - A well-rounded massage mode, best for the health of your knees. This program massages your feet and knees with its airbags and heat therapy working seamlessly. The OmKNEE mode starts off with long, gentle massage strokes to your knees, then gradually shifts into a stronger massage as it moves down to the acupuncture points of your feet.
The convenient flippable design gives you up to 225 degree of flip space, so that you can comfortably switch from a knee massage to an upper leg massage in no time!
To achieve a more precise massage, the adjustable design allows you to shift according to your knee’s length.
Complete with 3 comfy rollers, designed to target the acupuncture points of the feet, for a more precise acupuncture point massage.